- Valuable force and timing data
- Improve clinical results
- Differentiate your practice
- Take back control, no longer rely on patient feel
- Determine premature contacts
- Minimize destructive forces
- Excellent patient education tool Patients see their bite on screen
- Helps patients understand the need for treatment Decrease follow up appointments
The ability to measure force over time makes the T-Scan an indispensable tool for appraising the sequential relationships of a mandibular excursion. You can view, on screen, a patient sliding from MIP or CR position into a lateral excursion. This is instrumental in locating occlusal interferences, determining the relative force on each interference, and evaluating the potential for trauma caused by the occlusal interferences.
Imagine how useful this is on a long-span fixed prosthesis built upon implants, or any dental case where occlusion plays a role!